STUFFAMANSTUFFAMAN

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Pipeline Labyrinth Pipeline Labyrinth

Gosh

more sprite movies? when will they stop? I mean seriously how long could this have taken you? one, two days tops? Sprites are for people who wanna make a movie but, can't draw, face it!

von-Brunk responds:

Actually, it took about two months, from the custom sprite drawings, sound editing, music, animation and dialogue to the long rendering/final editing process which went several hours over schedule. Why don't you start submitting animations of your own before you automatically assume a cartoon takes a few days to make.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Great

I loved it it had a nice atmoshere and well thought out character designs anyone who gave this less than a ten has no idea what they're talking about

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

fantastic

I was thinking about making a collection of little animation exersises like this but I don't have enough stuff for it. Keep it up I wanna see more!

Angry Dog Angry Dog

Great

now thats how flash animation is supposed to be done!

Clockday for Coal Clockday for Coal

kinda funny

It was funny and the animation was pretty good but, I'm sick of the freaking clocks!

Cannibal responds:

then whenever you watch a clock movie, draw a peice of bread on a piece of paper and tape it over the part of the cartoon that has a clock in it so that when you see a clock, instead you see a piece of bread.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

Pretty darn funny

Its so much like my dreams it's scary.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

I liked it

It was interesting and enjoyable, enjoy your place at the top.

Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

Great artwork

The dialouge could use some work as well as the lipsyncing and voice acting but, overall it was pretty good. The character designs were very original too.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

nice animation

but, made no sense I think you concentrated so hard on the animation you forgot to put in plot.

Liar 3 Liar 3

Great!

YOU ARE AN ANIMATING GOD!